eAge Tutor Forum :: Topic: Spoken English vs Written English (1/1) - eAge Tutor
Login
Welcome, Guest (Please post a question & get a response within a day)

TOPIC: Spoken English vs Written English

Spoken English vs Written English 10 years 7 months ago #131

I have good knowledge of written English, but I am very weak in speaking. Can you guide me how i can improve my English speaking skills?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spoken English vs Written English 10 years 7 months ago #135

Hi,

I would suggest you to read English novels and other books like 'Word Power Made Easy'. It helps in improving your spoken English as well as develops your English communication skills. You could also practice English speaking by using the language more often. Try speaking in English with your friends and family and ask them to correct you when you go wrong as well. ;)

Spoken English vs Written English 10 years 7 months ago #141

The best and fun way to learn spoken english is to start listening to English movies and music. It may be difficult to understand at first, but as time goes on..you will get a hang of it. And practise speaking with your friends or even at home. Don't be embarrased at your initial mistakes, instead learn from it and go forward to be the best English speaker.

Spoken English vs Written English 10 years 7 months ago #156

1.Listen to English news on T.V and radio for 5 to 10 minutes.
2.Read an article from the newspaper aloud.
3.Converse every day with a friend/elder with better Spoken English skills and ask for a feedback too.
4.Keep your thoughts in English it is the best workbook for improving Spoken English Skills.
5.Join classes with online companies to learn from experienced and well spoken tutors from metropolitan cities.
- By Monika Agarwal

Spoken English vs Written English 10 years 6 months ago #206

You can even try converting thougts in your mind into english sentences. This way you will be practising every minute.
Moderators: Ruchi

Archives

Blog Subscription